[sane-devel] Sane with Epson GT-6000 as parallel device on Suse Linux 9.

harald ba0547@bnv-bamberg.de
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:50:45 +0100

Hallo Henning,

thank you very much for your help. Update from Suse 8.2 to 9.0 has
modified some configfiles to default settings. I forgot to downgrade
sane.dll to old values. With your help it works now. It takes about a
minute to access the scanner, is that normal? With Suse 8.2, scanning
starts emmidiate.

Best Regards, Harald.