[sane-devel] CanoScan N650U (plustek backend) not working with Mac OS X 10.3.2 build 7D24

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard@gjaeger.de
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:26:17 +0100

Hi,

can you please upgrade to the latest CVS-version?
What about using xscanimage or xsane?
I don't have any problems here with that scanner (on a
X86 Linux box)

Ciao,
  Gerhard