[sane-devel] Re: Epson Perfection 1260 Photo ("plustek"): TPA/saned problem

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard@gjaeger.de
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 16:21:49 +0100

Hi Till,

I've checked this here with my OpticPro UT16 (it also has a TPA).
I'm not sure where this comes from. I assume a problem in xsane, as
the feature works correctly using xscanimage and quiteinsane.

On Sonntag, 2. Februar 2003 00:23, Till Kamppeter wrote:
[SNIPSNAP]
> I have set SANE_DEBUG_PLUSTEK=255 as I have done this (one preview in
> normal mode, switch to "Transparency", exit) to get this error log:
>
> http://www.linuxprinting.org/till/tmp/sane-plustek-debug-20030201-1.txt

This one makes no sense, as you only debug the local backend, which
is not involved here!
You must enable the debug stuff as root user before starting saned
manually...

Back to the problem. Maybe Oliver can pin this down...
Gerhard