[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 5300c

Rene Rebe rene.rebe@gmx.net
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 23:44:40 +0100 (CET)

Hi.

The code "should" be in 1.0.10. When I have a version which is quite
tested by my list of known to use the avision backend beta-testers, I
do a CVS commit. The Avision backend in 1.0.10 is very recent and
_should_ work with any Avision based scanner, except the 5730 and the
Minota film-scanners which are reported to have problems.

But since I do not use the offical releases very often (obviously I
only use my "work-in-progress" version here) I'll run an extra test -
especially for you - with the 1.0.10 release ;-)

On: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 19:36:23 +0100,
    Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter@gmx.net> wrote:
> Is the current code already in SANE 1.0.10 or do I need to update so =

> that we can support the HP Scanjet 5300c with our next Mandrake relea=
se?
> =

>     Till

- Ren=E9