[sane-devel] Translators wanted

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:26:02 +0100

'ood evenin' all!

Once upon a time (on Friday 07 February 2003 19:25), Yann E. MORIN wisely wrote:
 >  > Here is the current status of the translations:
 >  > French: (sane-backends.fr.po)
 >  >   139 translated messages, 75 fuzzy translations, 347 untranslated
 >  > messages. Quite some work left.

OK, as of tonight (20030211.2100 GMT+0100), around 2/3rd of translations are
done for french. Geee... Pain in the eyes... 8-)

Still a few fuzzy translations due to my lack of good knowledge of technical
terms (either english or french) concerning very peculiar words.

Is it legal to leave comments through out the file, explaining why the
translatation was that way instead of the other for a complex sentence?

Or will these comments been stripped away?

Anyway, schedule will be followed to the letter! Yeah, goovy!

Regards,
Yann.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI@home  846 | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v   conspiracy.  |