[sane-devel] mac osx: cannot build scanimage

Ricky Charlet rcharlet@speakeasy.net
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:28:19 -0800

Yes this works. I did a `make distclean` and then a ./configure;make
with your new configure script and the whole package built and linked up
cleanly without linking to my dl library.

Thanks

Ricky