[Fwd: [sane-devel] saned/Epson problems - ?third try?]

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 07:47:08 -0500 (EST)

Lars Täuber said:

> Karl Heinz Kremer wrote:

>>>No, not really... But mostly because I don't have a working net
>>> configuratio right now. I'll should be able to debug this over the
>>> weekend.
>>>

>> I can reproduce it here, but I don't know yet who's to blame.
>>

> any glue till this time?

No, but I was not able to put much time into Sane lately. The job that
pays for all my Sane development is pretty demanding right now, I don't
expect this to change in the next few weeks (should get better in March).

Karl Heinz