[sane-devel] Auto feeding docs

JT Moree moreejt@pcxperience.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:53:51 -0600

Hello,
  I am useing xsane .90 on Red Hat 7.3.

  I searched the archives and mostly found 1999 postings on ADF.  I also found
some postings on film scanners which seemed to lead to the batch scan feature.

The issue I am dealing with is:

I am 99% sure that in an earlier version of xsane that there was a  button
somewhere to load the next document from an ADF.  I can't seem to find this
button anymore.  Does it exist?

I can put docs into the HP G85 ADF and hit scan or preview.  The next doc is fed
in BUT, I cannot find a way to preview the page, select part of it, then scan
it, then load the next one, and repeat.

It seems to me that a checkbox could be used in the preview window that might say
[ ] Preview does not auto-load

for that matter does it even make sense for the preview button to auto-eject and
load another page.  It was a preview after all. . .

Thank you

--
JT Moree
Xperience, Inc.