[sane-devel] Fujitsu USB scanner support working!

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:13:29 -0500 (EST)

There is a bug in the backend. YOu have to use decimal value instead of
hex values. But for all known scanners (and the 2450 is known in the
latest version of the backend) you don't have to specify the vendor /
product ID. You can just put a line "usb" into the config file, and the
backend will use libusb to search for all known devices.

Karl Heinz