[sane-devel] SANE/Avision

Francois van Doorneveld francois@vandoorneveld.org
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:11:28 +0100

Hi Rene

Both scanimage & xsane give slanted scans. The preview option in xsane
doesn't work
properly (the scan head doesn't move).

When starting a scan when the lamp isn't warm yet, the scan will fail
somehow too. (Seems
the speed is off then).

The main problem though, is the image header being off by one in width,
both in scanimage and xsane.

Best regards,
Francois