[sane-devel] HP5470c scanner nearly working!

Thomas Soumarmon soumarmt@nerim.net
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:13:47 +0100

Hi Martijn,

I began about one month ago to do the same work you've done. Unfortunatel=
y=20
about 2 weeks after the beginning my spare time reduced a lot, so I must =
say=20
that it slowed down a lot, reaching a 0 speed for about 1 month.

There is now a Sourceforge project set up for hp5400 series SANE backend =
:=20
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hp5400backend/
and=20
http://hp5400backend.sourceforge.net/
I hope you can get some information there.

I think it would be worse you add your work on that project. As you might=
 have=20
more time than I, would you want to be added as an administrator on that=20
project ?

Another thing. The test program you wrote compiled perfectly and appearen=
tly=20
worked ok. I email you the log directly.

Have a nice day.

Le Mercredi 19 F=E9vrier 2003 23:52, Martijn van Oosterhout a =E9crit :