[sane-devel] HP5400 status update

Martijn van Oosterhout Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:53:02 +1100

--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+

Thanks to Thomas Soumarmon it now actually works as a backend to xsane.
It spits up an error about too much data, but hey, it displays a picture,
right?

I've also updated the code a fair bit to remove a bit of duplication. I'm s=
till
not totally happy with it but it's much better. The source is now available
through CVS on the project on sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/hp5400backend/) in addition to the
snapshots on my homepage..

No, I havn't fixed issues with linking statis vs dynamic so don't ask.

That's it for today, see you all tomorrow.
--=20
> Support bacteria! They're the only culture some people have.

--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+

--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+--