[sane-devel] Alpha version for hp5400 backend

Martijn van Oosterhout Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:02:58 +1100

--mR8QP4gmHujQHb1c

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 12:14:31AM +0100, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> > Feel free to test it and submit bug fixes, improvements....
>=20
> I would like to add the .desc file to CVS (external backends) so your
> backend is found in the scanner search engine. I've edited your file a
> bit. If you write one entry for each model, it's found easier (nobody
> seaches for 54xx). Do you have a 5400 and 5470? As far as I know, the
> 5490 is similar, therefore I've added it as "untested". Is this
> correct?

Heh, the desc file was there, is just isn't in CVS. We have a 5400 and a
5470c and the only difference we've seen so far is the version number
returned. Maybe we need to check the HP site to see what the differences
are.  :)

Never seen a 5490. Anyone got one?

Anyway, thanks for the file.
--=20
> Support bacteria! They're the only culture some people have.

--mR8QP4gmHujQHb1c

--mR8QP4gmHujQHb1c--