[sane-devel] sane-1.0.10 released

Franz Bakan fbakan at gmx.net
Sun Feb 2 21:35:15 GMT 2003

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 19:31:19 +0100, Oliver Rauch wrote:

>sane-1.0.10 has been released.

Hi,

1.
As I have to convert UTF-8 back to something else on OS/2
because gdk/gtk here does not support UTF-8 message-files
(perhaps I just don't know the trick) I discovered a problem in

/po/sane-backends.pt.po

I had to patch it to be able to inconv it to iso-8859-1
see attachement.

2.
Is there a chance, that anonymous cvs will be working again in
the near future?
If not, I would like to have read-permission to cvs, so that I am not
forced to download whole snapshots. I only have a modem
connection. :-( What do I have to do to get read-permission?

Bye
Franz