[sane-devel] Xsane Win32 and adf

Holger Drefs ng at idnp.de
Thu Feb 13 16:10:13 GMT 2003

Hi list,

  I started the sane thing to access an hp scanjet IIp over the network
  for batch scanning of text documents.
  Unfortunately I could find out now, that on two W2K Workstations Xsane
  crashes on the second page coming from adf and on an NT4 Workstation
  crashes after 5th page lineart at 200dpi.
  Do you know that behaviour? Is that something related to my systems or
  to Xsane?
  Could it happen that XSane is very sensitive to other tcp/ip traffic
  beside the scanning traffic, which means if there is other activity it
  likes to say good bye?

Best regards,
 Holger