[sane-devel] Bugfix in Epson USB config

Karl Heinz Kremer khk at khk.net
Mon Feb 17 21:30:13 GMT 2003

The user has to enable USB before scanners are recognized. With
libusb, we can probably change this now.

I disabled the probing vor USB scanners when other scanners were
hanging the backend when they received unknown commands. With libusb,
this is no longer an issue, because the backend knowns which
scanners (via the product and vendor ID) are supported.

Karl Heinz