[sane-devel] CanoScan LiDE 30 recognized but doesnt work

Johann Philipp johann.philipp@web.de
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:50:54 +0100

Hi,

to my knowledge, the LiDE 30 is only a new name for the N1240U. The latter
has vid=0x04a9 and pid=0x220e and works quite well with the plustek backend
from www.gjaeger.de (0.45TEST4).

Johann