[sane-devel] Lineart mode is all skewed up!

Michael Herder crapsite@gmx.net
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 14:25:56 +0100

Henning Meier-Geinitz, Sonntag, 5. Januar 2003 12:25:
> On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 05:50:45PM -0800, Rob Tanner wrote:
> > Based on the ouput of "scanimage -L" I am indeed running hpoj.  Is the
> > lineart issue a backend issue?
>
> Most probably, yes. At least I haven't heard of similar issues with
> xsane. But to be sure, you could use the latest version of xsane. That
> works here definitely, at least ith Mustek scanners.
>
> > If so, do you know of any helpful lists to which I might post?
>
> See above, there is a link to mailing lists on the hpoj pages.

There were problems with some backends/lineart mode and xsane versions < 0.87
(?).
See thread "Scanning Lineart/Halftone with MICROTEK Scanmak" (~24.05.2002).

bb
Michael