[sane-devel] HP ScanJet listings in description files

Sun, 5 Jan 2003 18:52:44 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 11:11:47AM +0100, Peter Kirchgessner wrote:
> HP is just for the manufacturer. Because on the listing nearly noone
> else uses the manufacturer name in the models list, I would agree to
> name all just "ScanJet ...".

Ok. So you will change hp.desc in CVS?

> There are also some scanner listed as HP 7450. They should also be
> checked if they have to be named ScanJet 7450.

Not in current CVS. avision.desc seems to have dropped the 7450(?) I'm
cc'ing this message to the avision maintainer to make sure.

There is also a scanner named "HP 3200C" supported by the umax_pp
backend. I guess that one should be also named "ScanJet 3200C"?
So a CC goes to the umax_pp maintainer :-)

bye,
  Henning