[sane-devel] Genius HR7X Slimm

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:21:50 +0100

Hi Lucas from Brazil,

you're welcome to write a driver ;-)
I think we will find more and more cheap scanner that use the same chipse=
as your HR7X slim - it's the GeneSys Logic GL646 scanner controller.
As we currently have no support for this chip, we're looking for somebody
that will do this job. BTW, the Plustek models ST12 and ST24 use the same
chipset.

Cheers
  Gerhard