[sane-devel] WEB frontend for SANE

Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:06:03 +0100

Hi,

See http://www.mostang.com/sane/related.html , especially:
http://www.boutell.com/sanecgi/

> Because I have some Workstations (MacOS < X) and Windows (the frontends listed
> in the Frontend section of the SANE web site do not work here, under
> Win2k-Fr...) that cannot use SANE and saned.

At least xsane lists MS Windows 2000 as supported. Does "Fr" means
"French". I would be surprised if this would make a difference. Oh, I
forgot it's Windows :-). Anyway, bug reports to the author(s) of the
frontends or this list are most likely appreciated.

> If no such project exists, I project to write a such cgi program, please mail
> me your suggestions.

If you write a new tool or change the existing one, please tell us so
the website can link to your project.