[sane-devel] Fwd: xane timeout if do scan after preview

Steven King stevenking66@yahoo.co.uk
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:41:46 +0000

Hi

 I've been experimenting some more. The problem is not when I scan after =
I=20
preview, it is if I scan after changing the scan area. My earlier experim=
ents=20
had a small image on the flatbed, and so the scan area was being amended=20
automatically. I can scan as much as I want, but only if I avoid changing=
 the=20
scan area. Not great.. Any clues?

(If this is a known problem in xsane 0.84, then I will do the upgrade, I =
just=20
don't want to do it only to find it makes no difference.)

Thanks

Steve