[sane-devel] xsane/plustek timeouts (was: xane timeout if do scan after preview)

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:27:54 +0100

Hi,

sorry, I didn't notice, that it might be  Plustek backend related problem=
!
Well, I aggree with Henning:=20
Try and update your kernel, there are some reports that there are problem=
with older USB subsystem implementations, that way, that you have to repl=
ug
the scanner, when the system is up.
Next thing you should do is the debug output:
open a console and start xsane within that after setting the debug level:
SANE_DEBUG_PLUSTEK=3D20 xsane 2>log.txt

Do this in separate directory, because you will get some calibration
data files (using the latest 1.0.10-pre3)

Send me the log...

Cheers
  Gerhard