[sane-devel] Re: code modified for avision

Rene Rebe rene.rebe@gmx.net
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:01:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:23:14 +0530,
    "priya" <priyag@newgen.co.in> wrote:
> i m mailing u the code itself. The changes i made are with respect to=
 below
> mentioned description.

> I have modified the avision.c and avision.h file and am attaching tha=
t.
> =

> How can i make sure that the code i have changed will be merged in th=
e next
> release or not? will there be any notification for the same.. or i wi=
ll have
> to maintain my code and will have to merge it everytime with the late=
st
> version?

Sorry (again) for the long delay. It is merged now. But I did
modifications because:

a) the new OPT_SOURCE is redudant with OPT_ADF and OPT_TRANS. So I did
some cleanups and restructurings to get rid of those.

b) in the code you send you did not take care of the size change of
the scan-area for the various different sources.

If you do further modificatoins it would be nice if you could send
changes as "diff -u" against the current SANE/Avision code at:

  http://schillernet.dyndns.org/svn/sane-avision/

To get a tiny how-to use this Subversion repository see:

  http://schillernet.dyndns.org/svn/

> regards
> Priya Gupta
> Newgen Software Pvt Ltd