[sane-devel] HP 7450C ... Need new patch

Rene Rebe rene.rebe@gmx.net
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:05:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On: 25 Jul 2003 21:49:30 -0700,
    Thomas Frayne <tomf@sjpc.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 06:31, Rene Rebe wrote:
> > Hi,
> > =

> > I was away to LinuxTag - a Linux fair here in germy - over the
> > weekend. I'll work on the backend this night, finish the endian iss=
ues
> > ..., and release a new backend (hopefully around midnight. I'll sen=
d a
> > seperate mail when finished.
> > =

> =

> =

> Any progress on the new backend?

Yes - today I foud the first free minutes ... I merged the ADF
handling posted here two weeks ago, too.

Coud you try the current version at:

  http://schillernet.dyndns.org/svn/sane-avision/

To get a tiny how-to use this Subversion repository see:

  http://schillernet.dyndns.org/svn/

but you could also just download the two files you see in the backend
dir with any browser ...

Btw: the ROCK Linux homage sites are in a flux - and my new person dir
at:

http://www.rocklinux.net/people/rene
                     ^^^- was org before ... but there a no new files
                          yet

> Tom Frayne

Sincerely yours,
  Ren=E9 Rebe