[sane-devel] Current TODO list

Rene Rebe rene.rebe@gmx.net
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:10:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:32:35 +0200,
    Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> =

> I'll append the current TODO list from CVS. If your backend or other
> code you care about is mentioned there, please try to fix the issues.=

> If something is wrong or missing on this list, please change it in CV=
> or tell me :-)
> =

> Bye,
>   Henning
> =

> TODO (2003-07-25)

>   * Check if sp15c backend (Fujitsu ScanPartner 15C) can be included =
in
>     the avision backend.

This should be possible and I already started some initial changes
(infrastructure work) half a year ago. I'll add it to my TODO for the
next weeks.

>   * avision: Add patch for using the --source option from priya
>     <priyag@newgen.co.in> (?)

Done locally - not yet in the CVS, since I only commit widely tested
modifications (and tht patch needed some cleanups and still has two
tiny open issues I'll resolve in the next days.

Sincerely yours,
  Ren=E9 Rebe
    - ROCK Linux stable release maintainer

--  =