[sane-devel] Which viewer to use with raw .png file and a .icc profile file

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:12:17 +0200

BTW: scanimage also can include an ICC profile into a tiff image:
-i, --icc-profile=3DPROFILE  include this ICC profile into TIFF file
But I do not know any viewers that make use of the profile in a TIFF imag=
e.

Oliver

Oliver