[sane-devel] Help with Nikon AF-10 ADF with AX-210 SCSI

Seva Epsteyn seva at sevatech.com
Thu Jul 10 12:41:19 BST 2003

I am having problems with SANE and Nikon AX-210 (SCSI) with AF-10 page
feeder.

Using scanadf I get no paper movement, yet scanadf tells me that
it's working fine and continues to count up the page output.  xscanimage
gets as far as rolling the paper to the start of the scaning, then errors
out with paper jam...

I am using Red Hat Linux 7.3, I have tried the sane (front|back)ends 1.0.7
that came with the distribution and the latest 1.0.(11|12) with the same
results.

Attached are the debug outputs with SANE_DEBUG_UMAX set..

/Seva