[sane-devel] wrong colors

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@gmx.de
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:01:24 +0100

Nice to hear! The if-statement was a workaround for a buggy firmware of a=
=20
scanner of your type, so it seems that this was a unique failure of that=20
single device (or your scanner is unique not having this firmware bug ;-)
Anyway I think I should add an config option in the next release for this=
=20
case.

Happy scanning!

Karsten