[sane-devel] lost with FUJITSU scanner M3096G

David Anders dave123@mail.abcsinc.com
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:20:27 -0600

Dirk,

this is the same issue i had when working with the fi-4220 and fi-4120.
aparently fujitsu changes some of the window bits on different models.
some models don't like have 00 values in certain registers even if the
register isn't used. have a look at roncemers fi-4120/4220 patches.

thanks
dave