[sane-devel] Re: UMAX scanner problems

T. Ribbrock emgaron@gmx.net
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:44:29 +0100

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 07:16:49PM +0100, Oliver Rauch wrote:
> I think the best place is:
>
> 	http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=xsane
>
> and
>
> 	http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=sane
> or
> 	http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=sane-backends

As far as I know, you can't upload to rpmfind directly (at least I
never found a way to do so), only to the "source". This would be
"incoming.redhat.com" (aka "ftp.redhat.com" for contrib). I tried
that, but I cannot get a reliable connection to that server at the
moment. I'll try again.

I could put them on my own server, but I only have an ADSL connection,
which delivers about 16KB/s upload, so I'm not too eager to do that...
:-}

Cheerio,

Thomas
                Thomas Ribbrock    http://www.ribbrock.org