[sane-devel] [Announce] RH 7.3 RPMs available

T. Ribbrock emgaron@gmx.net
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:11:29 +0100

Hi folks,

we've talked about this a while earlier and I was able to make my RPMs
available via ftp.redhat.com. The RPMs were build straight from the
sources with no extra patches applied and were built on a RHL 7.3
system with all updates applied.

The RPMs can be found on ftp.redhat.com (or its mirrors) in
/pub/contrib/libc6/i586:

sane-backends-1.0.11-1.i586.rpm
sane-backends-devel-1.0.11-1.i586.rpm
sane-frontends-1.0.10-1.i586.rpm
xsane-0.90-1.i586.rpm
xsane-gimp-0.90-1.i586.rpm

The SRPMs can be found in /pub/contrib/libc6/SRPMS:

sane-frontends-1.0.10-1.src.rpm
sane-backends-1.0.11-1.src.rpm
xsane-0.90-1.src.rpm

You should be able to use those to build e.g. RH8.0 RPMs.

If you find any issues with these RPMs, please let me know. I'm not
actually using them on an x86 system, but on a Sparc system (Aurora
Linux 1.0, which is basically the same as RHL7.3). They were built
from the same SRPMs, though.

Cheerio,

Thomas
                Thomas Ribbrock    http://www.ribbrock.org