[sane-devel] ADF Color Scanner (also IBM?) w/proprietary isa-controller any hope?

Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:43:37 +0100

Dear Henning,

HMG> I guess the scanner is pretty old? There is very little on the net
HMG> about this scanner.

Latest drivers are from 1997 and work somehow reliably under W98. But I
don't like a single purpose machine.

HMG> I guess your only chance is to write a driver yourself.

Oh, thank you but I will love the spm mentioned above.

HMG> The mUstek 600 II N has an interface card called "AB306". It also
HMG> provides power but it's connector is not parport-like. It is a bit
HMG> bigger than a VGA connector and has 3 rows of pins.

May be same number of pins but nothing in common except ISA, interface
card and cable.

Thank you.

Best regards,
 Holger