[sane-devel] Erratic connection of frontends to scanner

Alisdair a.laird@hull24.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:26:55 +0000

Henning,

Thanks for your help. I think Oliver has spotted the problem - inadequate permissions on
the firmware file. But I still can't understand why, after refusing to work initially
everything then came right for a day or so, only to then go back to failing to work!

Cheers, and thanks again for your efforts.

Regards, Alisdair