[sane-devel] .fr.po for 1.0.12

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Mon, 5 May 2003 18:34:00 +0200

Hi all!

On Monday 05 May 2003 01:02, you wrote:
 > Why not something like "Mise au point à 0mm de la vitre[1]" or "Mise au
 > point au niveau de la vitre" ?
 > So the next message would be:
 >
 > msgid "Use 0mm holder focus position instead of 0.6mm"
 > msgstr "Effectue la mise au point à 0mm de la vitre au lieu de 0.6mm

OK. From all the others answers to this message, I'll go to using 'vitre'.
In fact, it fits quite OK, as I can't see any other. :-/

Thanks all for the remarks.

Anyway, I'm still missing :
 - 'backtracking' : I think it is the technique by which the scanner 'rewinds'
   and then resume scanning when the bus is not fast enough to send all the
   acquired data. Is that true?
 - 'scalar gamma {,correction}' : I've got no clue at all...
 - 'select file desciptor' : No clue either...

Regards,
Yann.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI@home 1334 | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v   conspiracy.  |