[sane-devel] .fr.po for 1.0.12

Irvin Probst irvin@irvinig.org
06 May 2003 01:31:46 +0200

On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 01:01, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
>  > >  - 'backtracking' : I think it is the technique by which the scanner
>  > > 'rewinds' and then resume scanning when the bus is not fast enough t=
>  > > send all the acquired data. Is that true?
>
> OK, I'll do the same : leave the option title as is, and  will try to fin=
> a suitable sentence explaining this as 'tooltip'.

Maybe "Si l'interface =E0 laquelle votre scanner est connect=E9e n'est pas
assez rapide, cette option permettra de reprendre la num=E9risation et de
renvoyer les donn=E9es manquantes" ?
It should be possible to make it shorter, but I've drink too much
Guinness tonight.

>  > >  - 'scalar gamma {,correction}' : I've got no clue at all...
>  > I think that's just the "gamma factor" or "gamma value". That's a
>  > scalar (one numeric value, e.g. 2.0) while the gamma table is an array=
.
>  > But that's jsut guessed from the microtec2 source code.
>=20
> OK. Understood. Will find a matching expression.

No clue for this one, sorry.

--=20
Irvin Probst
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary
and those who don't.