[sane-devel] coolscane2 permissions

Georges Roux georges.roux@pacageek.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 16:25:48 +0200

Hi,

I have some problem to run my usb scanner without root permissions.
the scanner is correctly detected by scanimage

/sudo scanimage -L
device `coolscan2:usb:libusb:001:004' is a Nikon    LS-40 ED
film scanner/

and I can use it fine with Gimp.

but if I try to run it in my user account

/scanimage -L

You have new mail in /var/mail/georges
/

What can I do to open the permissions to my user account.?
Thanks

Georges