[sane-devel] net/saned problems with EPSON backend

Major A andras@users.sourceforge.net
Sat, 17 May 2003 14:23:00 +0100

> Any news about this? Can anyone reproduce the problems with other
> backends?

I haven't got much time to play around now, so I'd guess I'll have to
leave things until after 1.0.12.

Can anyone reproduce it with the EPSON backend? All you need is an
EPSON scanner (I use Perfection 1240), and run it via net/saned.

> Tomorrow is code freeze and if there is a wide-spread bug I'd like to
> fix it. On the other hand there haven't been changes to saned that may
> have changed such behaviour during the last few releases. So if there
> is a bug I guess has been sitting there for quite a long time.

The previous version I replaced with 1.0.11 and 1.0.12-pre1 was 1.0.4.

  Andras

Major Andras
    e-mail: andras@users.sourceforge.net
    www:    http://andras.webhop.org/