[sane-devel] can not initialize sane when linux system booting up

Frank Frank@snapafun.co.nz
Mon, 19 May 2003 12:40:55 +0000

On Monday 19 May 2003 12:14 pm, T.M.Thanh wrote:
Hi

I have just installed mdk 9.1 and have no problem. I do however
ensure the the scanner is turned on at boot up, a lesson
learned when using mdk9.0 and having to configure this scanner
myself in the first place.

I note in your message that you might be in the habit of turning
the scanner on later. Maybe try this first before trying
anything else.

Good luck for now

--
Regards

Frank

025853824

Either big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to
resolve.