[sane-devel] Please unsubscribe me

Thomas VIAL el_profesorfr@yahoo.fr
Thu, 22 May 2003 10:00:56 +0200 (CEST)

Well, that's fair of you!

Also, I use Yahoo! Mail and by default, "unusual"
headers like the List-* are hidden. And you must admit
that there is no explicit hint in the message bodies
as to how you can unsubscribe (though there is a
direct link to the mailing list page -- maybe the guy
was just lazy after all).

Thomas

 --- der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA> a
écrit : > I (quoted and) wrote