[sane-devel] Umax Astra 2200 SCSI/USB

blub blub@gmx.at
Fri, 23 May 2003 15:30:39 +0200

Hi,

I tried xsane with my Scanner connecete to SCSI or USB. When I run the
"preview" the scanner works even if the preview is very bad. But when I
push "SCAN" the scanner starts, moves a view centimeters (I think up to the
point where the scanner starts to calibrate) and than the whole system
crashes (connectet to SCSI) even the "Num" key stops working. When
connectet to the USB, only Xsane freezes. When I dissconnect the scanner
from the powersupply, than the System freezes.

Where to search the error. I am us linux-2.4.20-gentoo-r5 kernel and sane-
backends 1.0.11 sane-frontends 1.0.10 xsane 0.90

And the Scanner is a UMAX ASTRA 2200 V2.0 connected either/or SCSI/USB

THX for help

--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/  --