[sane-devel] well, I'm a retrurning user of sane... got some questions.

Fri, 23 May 2003 23:36:29 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 02:18:07PM -0700, technomage wrote:
> as a suggestion, the mailing list needs to be reconfigured to have a reply-to
> field added.

Not really. For more details, have a look at the archive. It has been
discussed on this and hundreds of other lists.

> when I hit reply, its generally to the users, not the list.

Yes, that's intended. If you hit the "reply-to-author"-button the mail
goes to the author and if you press the "reply-to-list"-button the
answer goes to the list. Pretty simple (and not unusual for mailing
lists) :-)