[sane-devel] Fujitsu M3093GD

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:40:34 -0500 (EST)

On 5 Nov 2003, Andi McLean wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using
> red-hat 8.0
> sane-backends 1.0.12
> scanimage 1.0.12
> and a M3093GD
>
> Scanning the front of the document works perfectly but if I try to scan
> the back page I get about 38 rows of blank image. If I try full duplex I
> only get the front side. Does any one have any ideas of what causes this
> or how to fix it?

try using scanadf instead of scanimage, and see what that does for the
duplex=both situation. for the duplex=back, i am not sure why the image is
truncated. try turning on some debug:

SANE_DEBUG_FUJITSU=128 scanimage -dfujitsu .... > foo.pnm

you should see a bit of debug messages. look around for errors. also, see
if changing the mode or the resolution changes the output...

allan