[sane-devel] mustek_pp now with CIS and CCD support... but first after SANE 1.0.13

Jochen Eisinger jochen.eisinger@gmx.de
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:42:00 +0100

--------------enig7E5A96C3DA3448ADC508E109

Hi,

I've finally ported the CCD part to the new mustek_pp backend... sorry
for the long delay.

I tested it here, works for me. It's available as a patch to SANE
1.0.13. Due to the code freeze, I cannot submit it at the moment, so it
will be available from 1.0.13.CVS on.

A patch against SANE 1.0.13 is available from
http://penguin-breeder.org/sane/mustek_pp/download/ (I'll update the
docs tommorow)

This patch also includes support for auto probing the port for both CCD
& CIS scanners.

Please test and report (if any) the bugs :)

Missing (ccd) parport scanners are now 600 dpi ones, those with ASIC
1505 and A3EP... (but they weren't supported by the old mustek_pp_ccd
code either)

best regards
-- jochen