[sane-devel] SANE Training

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 05:11:06 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 06:23:10PM -0800, Miranda Ronald wrote:
> Does anyone know who is the right person to contact
> with regards to SANE driver development training?

I don't think that there is any sort of official or professional
training program. There are not that many people who program SANE
drivers so that would be a bit excessive :-)

There is some documentation on our website and I'm sure you get
answers about developing SANE drivers if you ask here. Most of the
work is not the programming itsself but gathering and interpreting
information.

Maybe one of the developers is also available for paid support. I
(persoannally) don't have enough time for that kind of support.

Maybe we can give better answers if you tell us what kind of
"training" you are interested in?