[sane-devel] Supported hand held scanners

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:01:03 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 05:20:04PM +0200, Mucahit KARAKOC wrote:
> Thanks for your answer. I know that page. However, I think SANE supports
> only Mustek CG-6000 and it is in untested category. Am I wrong?

Well, the backend may work with other hand scanners. It uses the lhii
interface so if you have a driver for the scanner prividing such an
interface it may work. It once worked for the CG-6000 so that's the
one that's listed. The source code re-appeared only recently and was
not available on the WWW for years so testers are welcome.