[sane-devel] SANE OS X 10.3 Install Problems

Randolph Fritz randolph@panix.com
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:48:25 -0800

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 09:53:18PM +0100, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> Hi,
> On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 12:30:51PM -0800, Randolph Fritz wrote:
> > > If you tell me for what I should test I can propse a test :-)
> > >

> > Darwin version 6 or higher, I think, would work.
>
> Ok, and how can I check for that version? Is there a C macro or can I
> use some program (uname?)?

uname -r will give that; but thinking it over, it might be better to
test for the old API by checking for the IOKit/IOCFPlugIn.h header,
and test for the new one by checking for
IOKit/scsi-commands/SCSICmds_INQUIRY_Definitions.h.

Randolph