[sane-devel] Signal-Handling-Question ( OS/2)

Franz Bakan Franz Bakan" <fbakan@gmx.net
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:00:06 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:35:37 +0100, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

>> - How to tell scanimage that the scanner allready has stopped?
>
>Well, the backend should know about that. E.g. the mustek backend
>blocks signals while doing a SCSI transfer.

So the epson backend should be modified and not the
OS/2-SCSI-I/O functions?

>After the transfer is finished, the reader_process terminates
>and sanei_scsi_flush_all is called.

but anei_scsi_flush_all() looks like a dummy-function for me.

>> - How do I correctly delay SIG_INT with unix-like functions?
>
>For how to block sigterm, see the mustek backend.

So Ctrl+C sends SIG_TERM and not SIG_INT ?

>TI think threading just does not work with those signals as expected.
>I think Gerhard has already written an email about that topic on
>sane-devel some time ago.

I remember, but epson-scsi-backend does not use threading.

Thanks,
Franz