[sane-devel] Epson Stylus CX-6400

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:00:15 -0500

--w7PDEPdKQumQfZlR

The product ID is not recognized by the backend. Just add the following to=
=20
your epson.conf file:
usb 0x4b8 0x805

This tells the backend that the scanner is an EPSON scanner. The name is=20
probably OK: Epson always uses an internal name, and then the one that's
on the box. The internal name is usually the one it's marketed under in
Japan.

Karl Heinz