[sane-devel] Problem with Xsane 0.91 and Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB

Fabien3D creafab at free.fr
Sun Nov 30 18:18:17 GMT 2003

Hi everyone !

As you may expectr, I have a little problem with Xsane ! A few days ago, I was
still using Mandrake 9.1 with Xsane 0.90, and, surprisingly, it worked with
my scanner, a Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB. It was a surprise, because I had
tried to install the backends which was supposed to recognize my scanner a
few months ago, on Mandrake 9.0, but unsuccessfully.

So, as I wrote above, my scanner was working perfectly on my user account
until I installed Mandrake 9.1 with Xsane 0.91 : my scanner is recognized,
the preview starts, but the only thing that appears is a fully white or red
rectangle (depending on the depth mode). Is there any setting to change to
have a correct scan ?

--
Fabien3D

CREAFab, la création numérique autrement...
http://creafab.free.fr